Since I started posting on Facebook about The Bayleaf Cavite I’ve been asked by several friends about the details of the new hotel property that we just opened in Cavite in June 2016. Thought it might be helpful to post this blog.
- The Bayleaf is the Research & Teaching Hotel of the Lyceum of the Philippines University, both for Intramuros and Cavite and of course, our future projects too. ( Have you heard about The Bayleaf Baguio yet?) We put our students in a real world hospitality setting for a more meaningful learning experience. Given the Bayleaf Intramuros’ track record , a recipient of numerous awards across various global review platforms including the prestigious Trip Advisor’s Travelers Choice Award for 4 years in a row since 2011, we know our students will deliver too in Cavite.
2. The hotel is located along Governor’s Drive in General Trias right beside the Lyceum Campus, roughly 10 minutes away from the SM and Robinson’s Mall in Dasmarinas along Aguinaldo Highway. For now, you can refer to LPU Cavite as your destination and Waze will bring you to the hotel…right next to the campus.
3. The property is also minutes away from three Golf Courses in Cavite: the Eagle Ridge, Sherwood and Riviera. So for the golfers, we just found you a haven! And if you’re planning to go to Tagaytay, the hotel is less than 30 minutes away via a beautful road called Amadeo. This scenic and wider road is certainly better than the usual road to Tagaytay via Sta Rosa. If you reached Tagaytay longer than 30 minutes, you probably let your lola drive the car. Seriously, it is so near.
4. With 148 rooms, the hotel is big enough to accommodate conference requirement especially if you are on a budget. For TBC, the property code of The Bayleaf Cavite, we’ve designed rooms with 4 beds, 3 beds, 2 beds and the usual Queen, King and the Suite rooms, all equipped with safety deposit boxes and 40” televisions.
5. The Grand Ballroom can accommodate at least 350 guests for a sit down dinner and certainly more for theatre or cocktail set ups. Weddings? Debuts? Grand launch? The Cavite team is more than ready.
6. There are four other meeting rooms on the ground floor overlooking the lush garden and the lagoon shaped pool. These rooms have a direct access to the pool and the bar via the beatifully set verranda.
7. There are also two other meeting rooms on the second floor and one of those is a VIP room with its own toilets, bar and pantry complete with built in audio and video amenities for that exclusive , intimate affair. We call this room the Governor’s Lounge. Your boss probably would love to hold his important meeting here!
8. There are two restaurants on the top floor. The first one is Fields, the hotel’s all day dining outlet and the other one is the entertainment center, the Bar on the 8th, which we are looking to open sometime in October of 2016. My personal favourite is the Atrium which is located on the second floor. This restaurant is gorgeous to say the least. It’s a very modern lounge with a classic piano lounge feel to it. A must visit in the hotel.
9. The pool is extraordinarily big, something that you probably won’t expect to see in that area. It’s not rectangular but measuring from end to end, its about 45 meters long!
10. We reckon there is quite a need for an outdoor venue in a nice hotel in Cavite and as such we built ours to cater to that need. The Wedding Park is a good addition to the garden for those romantic outdoor ceremony. And for the photographers? Let your imagination run wild. We’ve got you covered! Go ahead and shoot! The amazing background is set for you…well, I mean for the bride and the groom.
So there you go! The hotel’s email address is : email@example.com.
If you want to speak to a Sales Manager, here’s the hotel’s trunk line:
+6346 435 5000
I hope you find this helpful.